Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Sharing an insightful post by Elizabeth Hunter

This image and others related to the writing world are available on products in the BOTR Press store at Cafe Press.

 From time to time, I come across an article or blog post of interest to those in the writing world. When I can, I share the information. Today I opened my email to a regular message from "The Passive Voice," a newsletter I love. As always, there were a number of intriguing subjects covered. (If you don't already get this free newsletter, you can sign up at ThePassiveVoice.com.)

The newsletter highlighted a post about the business of writing by Elizabeth Hunter.  "Ten Things I Learned about Publishing in 2015" provides a great overview of many of the issues we face on the business side of writing. Take a few minutes to read her thoughts and let me know if you agree or disagree with her perspectives. I look forward to your feedback.

And here's wishing you a great 2016, gang.


No comments:

Post a Comment