Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tina Whittle offers ideas for gift-giving books

Author Tina Whittle is making a list and checking it twice...

Tina Whittle (far left) moderates panel at Left Coast Crime conference


I forgive Whittle for being Georgian (sorry, Tina. I couldn't resist), since she writes such wonderful mysteries. In her upcoming blog, she's taking some of the mystery out of giving books as gifts. Her Book Happy Blog Hop will provide a variety of suggestions for  books. Check them out for great ideas. While you're there, you can subscribe to her blog, too.

Don't forget Whittle's own Tai Randolph mysteries, "The Dangerous Edge of Things" and "Darker Than Any Shadow." And you'll find reviews of many great books in a number of genres right here!

And now a word from our sponsor, ME! My story, "Little Miss Sasquatch," begins on page 244 of "Not Your Mother's Book on Being a Stupid Kid." The book is available in both print and electronic form, and (IMHO) makes a great Christmas gift for anyone who enjoys hilarious adventures. I thought I was a stupid kid, but I'm discovering as I read that I'm not the only one out there! Somehow we all survived, so I guess stupidity isn't a terminal condition. Even better, the book is part of a riotous series of books on a number of subjects.



By the way, the publishers are looking for stories for other anthologies, so check out the topics and tell them your story!

No comments:

Post a Comment